Zoo Negara


Ah, I'm proud of being a Kansai-jin.... the supporter of Hanshin Tigers Baseball team.... it is very famous within Japan (sadly not the world) for it's long track record in baseball.... Let's just say more like Liverpool. Of course the strongest team with soo many victories is Yomiuri Giants... However, I'm not the kind who like supporting the best team because they tend to win too many games... Like Ferrari of F1 (not for now tho), Manchester United, and bla bla bla....Secondly, I'm living in Kansai, and I'd better becareful when I say - I LOVE YOMIURI GIANTS in front of a crowd of Hanshin Tiger fans.... better get 119 prepared in advance...

So what's with Hanshin Tigers ? Ah..... I love those feline family.... so there are no other animals I'd like to keep it as a pet.... only cats (if can tigers).... Was in KL a few months ago with my friends, so we went to the National Zoo and took some pictures....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I remembered there were soo many hoohas about public indecency such as hugging and kissing in public parks by couples, just to show affection. What not even a married couple would be fined for doing such thing... another one was holding hands.... - INDECENT ACTS !!???? - WTF ????
Hey, we're not living in Taliban land and we are starting to have more Taliban like mentalities plaguing our country....

remember the Hadith says so ...

quote :

Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38


So remember, the fall of Taliban is partially because of being overzealous in religion.... and that was the result... Of course the headline shows The-Q was the culprit but in a moral picture, it is due to being overzealous in religion...

Anyway about public indecency.... here you go ...

WARNING 18-SX !!! IF YOU'RE above 18 years of age, u may proceed....

If not.... click on the X button on your top right part of this window.... I'm not liable if anything happens








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I told you so....


Maybe JAKIM or DBKL or Zoo Negara shud punish them by giving a diet of 1 banana / day for public obscenity....hahahahahahaha.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Anonymous said…
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Popular Posts