Introducing my 1st "ahem..."

It is supposed to be an old post but there were no pictures as my 2nd "wife" went for a "surgery". Instead I brought my 1st one to Awaji Island Flower Park as there was a tulip festival on that weekend... there goes my money on her again.

Finally got the pictures processed but only 4 out of 24 pictures were good, and I doubt it is as good as expected.... Maybe need to get a new pair of "glasses" for her as her Sigma brand one is kinda old and it has cracks...(what could you expect, her glasses is 20 years old)

Anyway ,she gave me a decent smile but I think it is good enough to share with you all

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Still I had to use Photoshop to deal with the contrast and brightness...

Comments

Popular Posts