Thank God Is Friday !

But I think I'm out of ideas what to put on this page..... In the morning, the usual Material Dynamics and err.... Precision Manufacture....which the latter was kinda tough... too many conditions and terms in Kanji... After class, headed back home and had oven baked Chicken Katsu (or Japanese style Fried Chicken Cutlet) and Afternoon prayers....

Back to college, bringing my 2nd "wife" but didn't take her anywhere... at 3.00 was Introduction to Modern Phsyics @ Lorentz Law and problems with Galileo Law which I had to stick my head up or else get lost in the middle of nowhere...

Then on the way back, bought a loaf of bread (good for 15 days supply).... and took some pictures of my quiet neighbourhood...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have no idea what is this but the flower looks like those lollipops or red and white umbrellas at the beachside

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fence of Shintoku Shrine...

An then , I'm back home...eating a few slices of garlic bread

Comments

Popular Posts