Nothing better to do on Thursday

so, I ended up bringing my Goddess of Mercy for a short trip @ my university...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seems they gave me a greenlight to take a picture of the uni's name (taken a few minutes ago).
*singing the uni's anthem*

However, I don't feel that well... no mood to study, no mood to do homework, no mood to write report...and I'm having a spinning headache although I went to college to take pictures and get some fresh air....

Suppose to cook chicken nuggets but they ended up like chicken cutlets. So had 4 pcs of them, after a month of no chicken consumption (not because of birdflu problem). Then had a can of Root Beer.... Then I guess that was where the problem started... starting to get a lil sleepy and restless.... and fell asleep in bed....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting So my word of advice to all drivers and those who are sitting for exams... Try not to consume Fried Chicken and Root Beer at the same time.... You'll get sleepy and you wont want to look like
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this because you didn't write a single answer and dozed off in the exam hall...

or worse....

ending up like
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this!!! You won't want to lose ur valuable BMW / Lexus / Merc / Porsche/ Infitini in someone's bush or the Longkang or even the farmhouse.... as long, don't end up in the water treatment pool like that lansi boy who crashed his father's Harrier into the water treatment pool together with his collegemate after coming back from Genting Highlands....

Anyway I'm going off to bed...

Comments

Popular Posts