Who say is wrong having 4 ? or 3 ?


Alas ! Got back my 2nd one after two weeks of going through tough "fixing" by the "creator". Sadly, now it only can live up to another 32,000 "shots" before it's time to get a new "organ" or let it RIP and go after another one. Seldom with my 1st one because she likes to suck my money everytime I bring her out, yet seldom make me happy in the end of the day. Anyway both also suck my money coz they are soo expensive to own one...

I left the 3rd one because she cannot stand very long when I bring her out.... surely if go for holiday trip she gets exhausted... But she is cuter than my 1st and 2nd ones.... just that not I cannot play with her a lot because short of "skills" that I indulge. I wanted to go for 4th one but siao, want to marry her costs me RM 40k~50k...(2nd wife alone costed me RM 4k) That still minus the duit hantaran, mas kahwin etc... I think I need to get 5-6 digits salary then I can....



oh BTW....all 3 of them are Japanese.... 4th one would be a Japanese or German









still don't believe ?



















actually my 1st one is this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

then my 2nd one is this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and 3rd one (left at home in Malaysia)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4th one might be

this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

or

this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Popular Posts