Back in Malaysia and an end to Lens of Lufias

Firstly I’ve been dead busy and now back in Malaysia for good over the past 2 months. The Japan chapter for me is already over and now it’s time for me to move on with a “new” chapter of life in Malaysia.

It’s been a roller coaster ride in emotion, feeling, thought, faith and almost everything over there. An honest love for someone special that ended in a walk-out which was due to my own fault. That person is someone whom I treasure, although I’m not sure whether I’ll be meeting her again. However, I could only pray to God that she’d be  one  of those guided by Him. But there is one thing I want to ask from her is forgiveness for what ever let down n etc I’ve done towards her.

Still looking for a job around, but I might be venturing into new fields apart from automotive. What interests me was when Aimran @ watafak told me abt future potential engineering. It’s a fast changing world, especially things what we used to crave for is what we have to let it go.

New ideas, concept, things have to run in our mind to keep on moving and being too content with what we have would put us back while everyone moves forward.

I’d like to thank those who read my blog. I’ll be creating a new one for this whole new chapter. I wonder what will the blogname shall be ? Will let you know as soon as possible

Comments

Unknown said…
looking forward to it!

keep gambatteing~
kyo_9 said…
hoho..
been following your blog for a while now.. please tell me your new blog whenever it come out k~

wish u all the best with ur future undertaking~ I'll be spending my summer vacation in Malaysia this september~ I'll do hope if we could see each other.. :D
Cindy said…
and when you're done with the new blog, update me the links so I can update it in my blog!

and congrats again (you know what i meant)!
Anonymous said…
keep me posted on your new blog also, myspace.com/kakkoigaijin

Popular Posts