OMG !!! it's already Thursday !!!!

Nothing better to do at late night. I'm done with schoolwork, tired from draughting tools (fun but troublesome), and feeling a lil gloomy as it was raining throughout the whole day. So instead, I just wanted to test my photography skills by shooting some stuff which some may find it pointless (no meaning behind the picture).... Here it goes....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mother and son frying pans. The bigger one has a diametre of 32cm (which can fry a roti canai and 2 pieces of patty burger at the same time). However, it was meant to make Roti Jala (Malaysian laced pancake) but it is deemed inconvenient because it is bigger than the sink ! So i complement it with the little one which was my mistake - too small to pan fry roti canai !!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, the good ol' toothpick. My dad bought it when my parents were here 2.5 years ago. However, I don't like picking my teeth, so It would be another good photography subject...


and...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ever useful kitchen tissue roll !!! It has never failed me in every aspect... absobing ever unhealthy oily food, wiping my nose, etc etc etc....

Comments

Popular Posts