Oh Siti....

Ever wondered who has a smile with an impact on someone ? Well actually I've never been a fan of Siti Nurhaliza coz' I'm not the type who are into Malay songs. Well I did buy her Album before I came to Japan 2.7 years ago for the sake of introducing "Malaysia's best" to my friends in Japan... However no impact at all... Well definitely her voice was great, with all the passion and spirit.... but she just kinda look like an ordinary girl you see in town.

However, I met a Japanese woman who happened to "mirip" her (vaguely alike). When we were out together for lunch (i.e. on my 22nd Birthday), the more I looked at her, the more she reminds me of Siti..... NOTE : I'M NOT A FAN OF SITI NURHALIZA OR WHAT..... And when she smiles at me, oh God ! Heaven has sent her to me... Her smile was strong enough to break that impressionless heart of mine.Now I realise that , Siti's smile has long won the hearts of many Malaysians...especially the bujangs (singles) like me and the MBA wannabes (Married But Available).

Then I went back to Malaysia on summer holidays, bringing my Japanese classmate... Introduced some of her albums to my friend but they were uninterested (instead were looking at those Taiwanese cute ones).... Seems the album cover was a lil uninteresting...After they buzzed off home a week later....God, gossips plagued the newspapers saying Siti is getting married to Datuk K... who the hell is that ? as long not my dad, it's okay.... (tak aci if it is so !!)
I don't give a damn about Datuk K, Datuk M, Datuk Q or Datuk 007 for all I care....

Well back in Japan, Joto passed me a picture of him and Siti , intending to make me jealous. It was a great photo but sadly badly taken (poor resolution).... However, one day I was about to pass the pictures of the trip to Malaysia, so happened to show him a picture of Siti with Joto...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the result was astounding.... Her smile captivated my Japanese friend.... His eyes was opened wide, and face was close enough to the monitor, apologizing that he didn't buy her album....

Now surfing through her site, and God... she just looks better although she is older than before... oh yeah, interesting fact that both of us are Capricorns and just 2 days ahead of my birthday....


Stop daydreaming and gotta get back to work....

Comments

Popular Posts