A good headphone + A good CD Player = Heavenly Sound

...but not CD's from mp3 128kbps format....I mean the standard mp3 quality...

Actually it was my friend from Osaka Uni who adviced me on using a professional quality headphones i.e. - no point spending so much money on pro headphones and playing it on a non-pro quality music.... Alas, it answered a question in me... i.e. WTF is 1 mb = 1 min while there are only 14-15 tracks / CD ??? shouldn't an 800mb CD can cover 200 songs (given than 4 minutes = 4mb of songs)

Well my old CD Walkan rested in peace...

It was a pretty boring Thursday coz
a) I was fucked up because of not enough sleep
b) I don't feel like studying because of (a) ; thus
c) I didn't go to college ; and
d) I got a temperature and unstable heartbeat

But... my fucked up day brighten up when IT CAME !!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ah, finally.... after ordering it last Saturday and it arrived the day before they confirmed. I thought I wanted to cancel the order because no immediate reply from the shop and proceeded with a Mini Compo like Onkyo or Denon. But Thank god it came....

and the packaging looks good tho, which looks like

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This.... pretty simple yet elegant.... However due to environmentally conscious Sony, the packaging looks a lil cheap in terms of the packaging, which it is made up of recycled paper...Well, it doesn't matter as long as the 'inti' (filling / inside) is good.

and... Indeed... it is


I'd introduce you,

Sony CD Walkman D-NE830 with ATRAC / mp3 playback...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Upper case made out of aluminium which makes it looks very elegant... Oh yes, it is ....

It has a very high level in build quality, play quality, bla bla bla... (I'm no marketing man)
But I'd assure you, it would be an eye catcher although it is an old skool to many in the world of iPods and mp3 players...

but rest assured...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With this combination, no mp3 players can give the best combination compared to this. (In terms of quality feel and quality audio)

a High End CD walkman and a High End Headphone.... You'd get a result like

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A deluxe home theater system... or perhaps a home orchestra.... without disturbing your next door neighbour...

With all the quality I emphasised in music, CD player, headphones, etc. I'm proud of one thing....


The Sony CD Walkman (for Japanese market) is




JENG JENG JENG !!!!





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Made In Malaysia....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
CLF said…
yep! proud that Walkmans are Made in Malaysia! just bought the cheaper D-NE730 from Bic Camera the other day.

Popular Posts