Islam is in the prison...

...of culture , nationalism and tribal pride...I felt that is how Islam is treated not only in Malaysia but throughout the whole world. By whom ? Muslims themselves... not all but many... Now I'm studying the Qur'an myself (mostly via translation but need further research) and it is the most reliable source. You don't refer Islam to what Mr A B C says or "so called experts" in Islam. But the Qur'an itself talks about Islam (Submission, Peace, Obedience, Surrender and Sincerity towards Allah)

You won't know Islam till you refer to the source, that is the Qur'an and the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). What I've been writing this far is just what I've understand from the Qur'an itself but whether my statement are in line with the message in the Qur'an, that is your responsibility to re-read and understand.

Here is something for brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity...



Indeed I was right in against the concept of nationalism and ethnocentricity.

Comments

Popular Posts