Selamat Hari Raya Haji

Finally it's Hari Raya Aidiladha although it is not as interesting as the Hari Raya Aidilfitri. 3 years away from home, and finally get to celebrate together with family and a prospective member of the family. almost 3 days she's been here and 3 nights I couldn't stop dreaming about her. There were good (from God) and bad (from Satan), but I shall not take it seriously further or I'd be depressed throughout the days ahead.

Anyway ,while I was (am) going through hard times, I refer back to this book which I highly recommend to everyone....

Don't be Sad

'Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
International Islamic Publishing House
ISBN 9960-850-44-7
about USD 10.00


Basically it is the Islamic Point of View on being happy. As usual, people think it's just another religion where you pray 5 times a day , fast on Ramadhan, no pork, no alcohol, with soo many constraints that it is such a burden being a Muslim.

Want to know properly about Islam is to read more about Islam - not just the outlines... but deep into the core. As the saying goes "Don't judge the book by it's cover".... I've yet to explore more about my religion but as I explore more and more, I will see (at God's will as well) the essence in every single thing in life.

Comments

Popular Posts