Merry Christmas

First and foremost, I'd like to wish all my christian friends a blessed Christmas. Merry Christmas ~! *sings 12 days of Christmas*

Anyway, back to business.... errr, where was I ?

Yeah... It was just another busy evening. 3 days of Karaoke with my Japanese friends and 5 days of sleeping in the Kotatsu (Table with a heater underneath). and 2 days of sick. Now I've done my part in organizing Bounenkai (End Year party) and now just preparing to go overseas for a while prior to my exams. Why ?

I NEED TO REWIND MYSELF for crying out loud.

Today, right after coming back from Karaoke session, there was a TV show regarding "hidden love or betrayal" which caught my attention. It's about a group of selected guys who love their partner of the opposite sex (obviously no gay talk here) but doesn't know what is the other side's feeling.

"Thanks" to the show, I thinked twice on someone I like because I trully like her but does it work the other way round ? Does she share the same feeling as I do ? Does she have someone else in mind ? or she has someone right now ? or no feeling at all.

The last but one part was about a guy who's girlfriend had a lot of dark history to tell out. But gladly she apologizes and pour them out before going serious with him. It is heartbreaking for the guy, but after looking at it for a while I think both sides have a story to tell. Nobody is perfect tho.

Anyway, as for my part...I'd just leave to God to give the green light or not. If she is not for me, then I have to accept it. Touchy touchy....

Comments

Popular Posts