Up the mountain of Rokko

Since I've been living in Osaka for years and it seems that it is a must to go up Mt. Rokko, which is situated behind Kobe-Nishinomiya stretch. What's so special about this mountain ? That's why I was there to find out with the 350Z.

It was a good experience driving through the mountain road in the 350Z and it corners well through the hairpins and sharp curves. A little extra on the gas, and hear the tires screeching for grip but nevertheless it is manageable car. Thankfully I've reached the top safely.

There were many spots on the mountain and after getting lost here and there, I decided to stop at the Garden Terrace. As I alighted the car and off to the garden, I thought I was in another country.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The view of Kobe and around its vicinity was just breathtaking. I wish I could go up there again at night as it should be more beautiful than in the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts