Two trips to Uji, Kyoto and a day trip in a car

After I got my goodie Japanese license, now I can have more freedom moving around Japan but no car to move around. However, I decided to rent a car last Sunday and move around with my Japanese and Jordanian friend.

On Thursday , my classmate and I went to Uji by train and Kyoto for a walk. The main theme of that day is TEA DAY.. Yeah I should commemorate March 6 , an all tea day. Anything that is tea. Had Green Tea, Gyokuro Tea, Sencha, Bancha, Matcha Ice Cream..Of all the tea hype, I think my waste is nothing but tea... Well, good for the health, why not ?After that went to Kyoto's Nanzenji, Maruyama Park and just simply get lost in the middle of the way. Afterall getting lost in Kyoto is just great.

Then on Saturday, went to Uji again with my Jordanian and Japanese friend. Had nothing but tea again. and we went to the temple which is shown in the 10 yen coin @ Byoudouin @ Temple of Equality (literally speaking). However the main attraction is a pillow size cat which is FAT !! but cute !!! expect about 6kilos onwards...

On Sunday, it was rather unexpected but I've planned to rent a car on that day to get used to the driving conditions in Osaka and Kobe. However, to my surprise it is just as easy as Kuala Lumpur. Thank God it wasn't hard at all. Just hope it is like that all the way. God wills...

Thursday Photolog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the place where you eat and drink nothing but tea... Don't ever ask for coffee here

Photobucket

Now in Kyoto City

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday photolog

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday photolog

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and this is the car I rented, Toyota Ist
Photobucket

taken at Kobe Mosque

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm wow... that Factory Outlet area feels like what they have in US
Anonymous said…
You dude! I went to Uji too, like last September? It was way too cool ~ I went with the Rotary Club ppl (the one that took care of me) and it was fun. Check out the snapshots if you're free ~

Gonna stay in Japan or leaving soon after graduation? Keep in touch man!
Wasaski said…
Salaams
Wow you really make the most of your stay in Japan and get around to see some really wonderful things, as usual love the pics.
lufiasism said…
Wristbandman : Yeah, isn't the factory outlet concept from the states ?

Cindy : I still got 1 year to go kawan... after grad will stay till my visa ends

Wasaski : Salams, thanks again for visiting my boring ol blog. Well since I got a driving license it makes travel easier. Glad you like the pictures...

Popular Posts