Ultra-Busy June and July and August

Wahahahaha, I think July is the busiet month throughout my 1st semester...So many things came up, I had to finish 4 reports in 2 weeks and then finishing up the solar car and exams...Schedule is so tight that I think sleeping for 6 hours is considered a luxury.

Now reporting for June and July....

Our solar Car Team , Osaka Institute of Technology Team Regalia went to Suzuka Circuit for trial run. Thank God no mishaps nor getting our car into the litter box.
It was pretty stressful but at the same time mixed with joy... Just that particular weekend, I was dead busy that it wasn't a weekend for me.

On Saturday , our team had to finish up the car from morning all the way till 10.30pm at night. Then I had part time job as an exam prefect on Sunday which was tiring but good pay. That night I had to wash my clothes coz no clothes to wear for the next day. It was raining like cats and dogs and the bag of dried clothes from the coin dryer fell out of the basket as the bicycle collapsed in the heavy downpour... Got it dried again and the rain stopped.

Once got everything packed, I rushed to Kintetsu Uehonmachi and finally managed to catch the last train to Shiroko-station (station that leads to Suzuka Circuit). Hungry, tired, sleepy.. I just had a light dinner in the train and doze off till I reached the station. All my team members went there ahead of me because they didn't take the part time job. Apparently the lodge I booked is further than expected, and my friends had to walk for 2 kilometres under the heavy downpour.

I reached the inn at 11.50 and ppl are asleep. Without wait, I went to bed and woke up at 4.30 am in the morning the next day. We had to rush to the Circuit by 6.30am. Luckily we made it in time. Then we got our team prepared for the race but apparently we were ill-equipped compared to other teams. It became a lesson for us what to prepare. At least we know what to bring for the race next itme.

Our Iris Type One managed to race along the track for 6 laps... Thank God nothing happened... After that, interesting race came up...a Skyline R31 Track Day !!! u'd see a long fleet of R31s... They are just beautiful despite the old boxy looks. It was just a step before the rebirth of the legendary Skyline GTR.

Then We got back to Osaka at 6.00pm and I was exhausted... Just cant move any further... I went to bed that night and slept all the way till the next morning. Realised I was so tired that I couldn't budge any further half of that day...I was too tired and I can't move any further...

here are some pictures of the track day...sorry I didn't take pictures of my car...what not no Solar Car Racequeens tho hahahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Exams are over on the 2nd but on that day we have to leave for Suzuka Circuit for the race... Hopefully the 8 hours endurance race would be fruitful and hoping that nothing goes wrong with the car we made...

GANBARE !!! TEAM OIT REGALIA !!!

Comments

Eu Jin said…
OMG!! Those car pics are beautiful!! Wish I was there. :(

Why no pics of the Iris Type One?
Hiroshi Tsuge said…
Solar car sounds great. I guess you have put a lot of effort on it. I wish your car's gonna be ok.Just make it sure that your car's condition befor the race.

Popular Posts