The Achilles Heel, The Ulcer and The Wire

Yeah, for this week it's been the worst week of the month... I got two big mouth ulcers on my lower front lip which started last friday, then an Achilles Tendon damage (in regards to Archilles heel) which occured to me on Sunday morning and worsens on Monday...and my 4th Wiretap on Tuesday...

It was the worst of the worst... Especially when you have an ulcer at times like this, EXAM SEASON !!! Basically you can't enjoy your food as everytime a food touches your ulcer , the world turns up side down...

Then things didnt get any better till a Flu and an injured Achilles tendon which spoiled the whole Sunday...As in regards with Achilles Heel, yes.... it just limps the hell out of you... and you're vulnerable to enemies... I couldn't cook, I couldn't stand, I couldn't walk normally, I couldn't even put a single stress on my legs !!! If I'd do.... hell breaks loose and everything goes up side down... Really, I'm serious....

Then Exam on Monday and Tuesday , thanks to the achilles heel injury and a mild flu, I flopped with flying colours... Basically lack of nutrition in my food because I didn't have the energy and time to cook as well I was bedridden for 2 days !!!

Then the light shines upon me and voila !!! my 4th Oakley Wiretap has arrived... That made the gloomy days as bright as ever with blue skies and fresh air... But still I flopped my paper with flying colours because I didn't have the strength to cook a lot to keep my brains working...

Here you go, my 4th Oakley Wiretap.... with Ruby Iridium Lens.... It just makes the sky soo blue that Oh God, I'm thankful that you gave me the chance to enjoy the beauty of your creation.... The Heavens !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The Lens may look red from the outside, but once u wear it , the world looks pretty cool....


Well it doesn't fully complete my Wiretap Collection but I'm satisfied with the collection i have right now.... See when I will start getting into the Juliet or Penny... God Knows

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Eu Jin said…
You flopped your paper with flying colours and are still so happy. :P

Get well soon bro!!
lufiasism said…
thanks ...well just being sarcastic with myself hehehehe.... damn sucks laaa
The Antagonist said…
Googled for "wiretap" and saw your post. Nice collection. I just got my hands on a pair of black frame black lense ones. I nearly had a heart attack when i saw them. Didn't even know they were made.

Where can I find black frame red lense?
lufiasism said…
the antagonist :

Thanks for visiting my page... It's great to have a pair of Oakley and it somehow makes you want to buy more. The pewter frame with ruby lens is already out of production and it is relatively rare. I had to search all over the place for this model but to no avail. However, I just got lucky that it was up on Yahoo Japan auctions. You might be able to find one on ebay or any other auction sites.

Popular Posts