Moonshine

Ah.... I first got hooked this song when it was mated with drifting videos and they click perfectly.... I only managed to enjoy the song in the video or this Avex Trance CD, which is a medly.... I'd want the song alone but seems they don't sell it.... okay, no choice but to download them thru the net. However only one or two matches....damn...and they are incomplete....


So with the power of google,amazon and etc. I found a 2nd hand CD at Amazon but they don't ship it to Japan.... Then from an online music store.... they need my credit card no, which I will not give in...... PayPal ? hah, it is useless..... I tried putting money in but it is soooo troublesome that I quit 2 hours after signing in...... I WANT THAT CD FOR GOD SAKE !!! =((

Oh btw, here is the Music Video....enjoy

Project Medusa vs Exor - Moonshine -

Comments

琥珀 said…
heya, the song u want is Euro 3, wanted to ask u just now, but u were offllined, bug me again when u see me ya ;D i got funding for dat song, so no problem at all to help u get it ^w^

Popular Posts