Too lazy to write

Sunday , 4th June 2006

Lately I'm not in the mood to write... maybe because I'm a little fed up with the computer which always get my posts deleted while writing. Maybe it's time to get a newer computer...

errr, should I get a computer specially for media stuff @ Audiophile uses ?

or a much simpler and lighter notebook which I can travel with ?

My Toshiba is doing well enough but I think it needs a little tweaking with its cooling fan and a formatting to get the performance up.... BTW, I'm not a performance freak like before... but maybe an exception with Audio stuff... Heck , I spent RM 500 on headphones for God sake !!!


So, what is the best sound card to date ?
Onkyo ? Sound Blaster X-Fi (god knows what edition) ?
or what ????

Saturday, 3rd June 2006


It was a bright an sunny day and I spent almost the whole day at home washing my clothes.... Then realised got some weird creepy crawlies crawling up my bed... Took the anti-cockroach device and sprayed it gasses the hollow wall...

Somewhere in the afternoon, I got my Ace Combat Zero Original Soundtrack... Although I haven't flipped through all the songs but only one particular track which interest me... the track which is used in the Ace Combat Zero trailers... A lot of spanish flamenco guitar influence in it...

Then got a call from Kok Wei senpai who came all the way from Tokyo to see visit his senpai's wedding. Not to waste his money on the Shinkansen ticket, he paid a visit to Osaka and called me and Raymond up... So had tea at Hankyu 32 ban-gai and a small "adult chat"... I mean not the other "adult" chat but rather those intellectual chat which I myself couldn't keep up...

Then I got back home at 8pm and rested again after a 20 minutes cycle.... it's tiring because I don't like the relaxing cycle... prefer those fast cycling which keeps me puffing all the time. Then I spent the whole night listening to Sarah Brightman's Harem.... I love her songs as a whole... not only her voice but everything which is well composed.

Friday , 2nd June 2006

It's odd for two guys to go together to an Ice Cream parlour. But what do I care, I promised to belanja Masaharu on Haagen Dazs because.....a) I got a free single scoop coupon (only for friend) which I think it is a waste if I don't use it. b) the coupon expires on that day.... So, as usual I have a combo of chocolate and green tea while my friend had green tea only...

Later, I headed to Tsutaya Ebisubashi and got myself a Jazz CD... @ The Jazzinvaders - up and out-...pretty nice to hear although I'm no aficionado on Jazz and its relatives. Then I rented Sarah Brightman's CD, Taro Hakase and Joe Hisaishi.... So, that shows I'm not in a mood to hear cute voices like Ayumi Hamasaki or Aiko or whoever you know in Jpop.... 5CD's for 1000 yen / week... Not bad... (usual rental price is 1600 yen++)

Got back home and spending the rest of the night listening to Jazz and Sarah Brightman's Harem.

Comments

Popular Posts