Off for quite a while I think....

I didn't have time to write a good blog as I was busy with many issues such as the university project, mid-term exams, reports, tests and etc... Finally my last mid term exam ended with a slight tragedy on Tuesday afternoon when I mistakenly inserted a wrong formula on a wrong question.... damn, how I could be that careless !!! Maybe because I had 3 hours sleep.... Damn it...

I had a busy weekend, finishing lab reports and reading. But my mind went astray in the world of Wikipedia. From reading engineering and mathematics related stuff... I'd accidentally got myself into the world of cigar and Afternoon Tea.... Was reading about cigar smoking culture... pretty interesting that it is different from the usual cigarette smoking. The latter inhale the smoke while the former draw and taste the smoke without inhaling. Alright, a plus point for cigar smoking... but looking at the "nutritional value"... it is just as bad as puffing out a cigarette @ risk of getting cancer. Maybe once a month or on a special occassion would be fine, but making it an everday habit like cigarette smoking or every week is just going to kill oneself.. However, the best thing is not to smoke at all.... knowing the consequences... even Fidel Castro stopped smoking cigars, knowing the adverse effect despite living in the home of the world's best cigars.... Cuba....

Hmmm.... anyone for a MonteCristo Especiales ?

Draw....taste.... puff out....

DON'T INHALE !!!

that's it for today....

Comments

Popular Posts