Never give up hope in Allah...for

He knows what is in our heart, our mind and our actions and our intentions....

I was down for a week as I was busy with my cousin last week and for the past few days, out with a Muslim friend of mine and now down with a flu. Worse that I got summoned by the police 15,000 yen (RM 450) for 23km/h over the speedlimit. My fault for being a little reckless on the road.

Then on Monday, I caught up with some cough and decided to take a rest till Tuesday ends but in the end I got a temperature yesterday evening and today. It is rather hard for me to have my prayers in full concentration and in a state of a weak mind and body, the self and the shaytan starts to cloud my heart with things that is so negative that I could just leap off the balcony.

There is always hope in Allah and All praises to Him, I didn't do anything foolish by leaping off the balcony or do something really stupid. When I get sick, it is possibly a test that I should get closer to Him and leave whatever is bad. So now you know why I took off the music in my blog...

Anyway, I think I got to get to bed or do something beneficial.

Wassalam'

Comments

Popular Posts